Buy Clomid Online
Furthermore, Clomid is an ovulation stimulant used to treat certain types of infertility in women, specifically in women who are not ovulating properly. Again, Clomid works by stimulating the release of eggs from the ovary, through the use of a medicine called clomifene citrate.
Similarly, clomid is a prescription only medication. You must have a prescription in order to buy it. However, we can prescribe it to you following a brief online assessment. Contact us for more information.
How it works
Ovulation is the release of eggs from the ovary, and for some women with infertility issues, improper ovulation may be the cause. Clomid contains a medicine known as clomifene citrate, which works to help stimulate the proper release of eggs from the ovaries.
Clomid comes in the form of tablets, which are taken by swallowing. Some patients will see an effect after the first course of treatment, with most not usually needing more than three courses.
Common Side Effects of Clomid
Like all medications, Clomid can cause side effects. If you experience any of these mild side effects in a manner that concerns you, or if they persist, they you should consult your doctor for advice. These side effects include:
- Increased period pain, heavy periods, or bleeding between periods
- Pain in the lower stomach
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
Clomid can also cause more serious side effects, If you experience any of these you should stop taking Clomid and contact your doctor immediately. These side effects include:
- Over-stimulation of the ovary (causing pelvis, stomach, or calf pain, swelling, difficulty in breathing)
- Blurred vision or spots in vision
- Liver problems that cause yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Sudden and severe headaches
- Mental illness such as psychosis
- Numbness, weakness, or paralysis
- Slurred speech
- Confusion or unsteadiness
However, Some people may experience an allergic reaction to Clomid. If this happens, you should stop taking Clomid and visit your doctor or a hospital immediately. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include:
- Swallowing or breathing problems
- Swelling of the lips, face, throat or tongue